We're a collaborative community of music students, parents and teachers in Chicago and the North Shore. Our goal: to foster a lifelong love of music in our students, and to make lessons convenient and stress-free for our families and teachers.
- A flexible approach to repertoire, giving students the opportunity to play what they want.
- A team of dynamic instructors.
- A focus on original composition.
- A holistic understanding of each Piano Power family
- An emphasis on fostering a lifelong love of music.
Great lessons begin with great teachers. We’ve curated a team of instructors who are fun, engaging, creative, and committed to music education. Many of our teachers are working musicians who contribute to Chicago's lively music scene.
Working for Piano Power is a great opportunity for a fun and fulfilling part- or full-time job. We're always on the lookout for engaging instructors who are passionate about teaching and the importance of music education.